Tuesday, 31 December 2013

The End

I haven't posted on The Robyn Diaries since the end of November. I feel with all the new things life has brought me recently that I have in a way out grown this little blog. Over the past three years The Robyn Diaries has brought me some amazing opportunities, new friends and most importantly my first step towards the career I've always wanted.

I am incredibly thankful for all of this however another new start is what I feel is right, so you can now find me blogging over at Fashion Taxidermy.

Peace & Love,

Robyn x

2 comments:

  1. It's so sad to see you go I love your blog! Good luck for the future! x
    http://longlovefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

xo