Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Adventures Poland: Warsaw - Day 3




Velvet Scrunchie - Topshop
Floral Dress - Vintage
Chain Belt - Primark
Chelsea Boots - Topshop

I've been so excited to share this outfit post because look how amazing this cafe is! We strolled past it the previous day and decided we had to go and get tea and cake there before leaving Warsaw. It was like walking into a cartoon or illustration and I simply couldn't stop looking around and discovering new things. I love the attention to detail and took so many pictures while we were there. The cats were obviously my favourite part, however the fruit tea and cheesecake I ordered were super yummy too. This was our last day in Warsaw however we caught a plane later that day to Krakow to carry on our adventure.

The dress I am wearing I bought from a vintage store while in Warsaw, I saw it and immediately fell in love with - it ticks all my dress boxes. This necklace is my 'travel necklace', every time I go to a new city I buy a new charm for it. So far I have charms from LA, Amsterdam, Budapest, Manchester, Warsaw and Krakow. It has so many memories attached to it and while none of the charms cost more than £5 it is one of my most treasured possessions. 


 







Email Me

14 comments:

  1. I love everything about this blog post Robyn! <3
    The cafe itself is amazing (something to add to the bucket list), the travel necklace idea is so lovely and the dress is gorgeous!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful dress!
    That cafe looks wonderful

    xmrc.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I'm gutted I didn't pay this one a visit while I was there!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit, your travel necklace is such a lovely idea, too :) and how amazing is that cafe!
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my lord that cafe looks just incredible! as do you lovely lady x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute little cafe! Love the dress too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow it's as cute as weird ! :)
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cafe looks absolutely amazing! I love your dress and necklace too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cafe is the cutest! Love your printed dress too <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. This place looks awesome! :) Hope you liked Poland ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing café! There was an exhibit like this at a festival I went to this year. All drawn like this. It was the Postal Service where you go write a postcard to yourself when drunk/messy and they send it in the post to your address so its waiting for you when you get home from the festival. Loved the idea. You look fab too x
    Jenni
    The Thrifty Magpies Nest

    ReplyDelete

  12. Hello, honey, I hope you like my blog- Fashion Gets Fierce.
    Lots of surprises have been prepared so like my official fan page on facebook: (https://www.facebook.com/fashiongetsfierce)
    And follow me on blogger and I promisse that you won't lose anything!

    With love,
    Inês de Castro

    PS: Giveaway on my blog, Join now: http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.pt/2013/11/ola-surpresa-juntei-me-bijucatita.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. How does a place like that even exist! Looks soooo perfect

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The essay writing service can provide students with the story close to original essay and it is perfect that you display students your stuff just about this good topic.Lehenga sarees

    ReplyDelete

xo