Monday, 18 November 2013

Floral Trapeze Playsuit

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mesh Top - eBay
Floral Playsuit - Missguided
Necklaces - Various
Cut Out Boots - Missguided

Well guys it has been quite a while since I posted a proper outfit. I tried to take as many outfit snaps as possible in Poland but it is not quite the same. This is what I wore last night to go and see Noah and the Whale and Vampire Weekend in Manchester. I was actually lucky enough to win tickets through Phones4U's #projectupgrade on Twitter, so thanks very much for that. Both bands were ace however there is something not quite right about live music on a Sunday night (unless your at a festival), we were also seated which had an amazing view but isn't the same as dancing along with everybody else. Still I am not complaining! 


I'm not sure which I love more, my playsuit or these ah-maze-ing shoes, both from Missguided. The playsuit has a floaty top section which is great for covering up the effect of sitting on money maker all day in an office. These boots are the exact opposite of the girly playsuit with the cut out detail and silver panel on the front. I don't think I own a single pair of lady like shoes - the tougher looking the shoe the better in my opinion. And all the better for balancing out what could have been a very twee outfit.

 
Email Me

6 comments:

  1. you look amazing! I have to say, the shoes and the playsuit are on par - both so beautiful! x
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Euurgrgghhh I'm such a fan of your coolness. In agreement about tough shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your playsuit! Kinda looks like it matches the vampire weekends backdrop xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really really cute playsuit! :) them boots!! <3

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes I agree with all these statements..very clever blog, evocative, colourful, and precision images - making it truly unique..hope you attained a degree for this type of art work!..x

    ReplyDelete

xo