Thursday, 3 October 2013

Playlists: September 2013


Cosmo - Midnight
Foals - Bad Habit
Haim - Let Me Go
Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
Arctic Monkeys - Hold On, We're Going Home (Drake Cover)
Drenge - Backwaters
Baby Strange - Pure Evil
Summer Camp - Fresh
Chvrches - Gun
The Naked and Famous - Hearts Like Ours
Crystal Stilts - Star Crawl
Goat - Run To Your Mama

September was such a ridiculously good month for music with hotly anticipated releases from both Arctic Monkeys and Haim, and a tour from legends Fleetwood Mac. There was also the unexpected announcement and release of Cosmo, a one-off release from Felix White (The Maccabees), Florence Welch, Jack Penate and Jessie Ware amongst others. The EP is beautiful and a real tribute to how talented these musicians are. I bought the vinyl and CD package which I am so pleased with.
There has also been several tracks from new artists like Drenge, Chvrches and Goat which I have had on repeat too. Music wise next month is going to be amazing for me as I am seeing Foals in Warsaw and Arctic Monkeys at Earls Court the day after I get back from Poland. And of course I have absolutely everything crossed for Glastonbury ticket sales on Sunday. Eep! 

Email Me

5 comments:

  1. Thnaks for sharing your playlist! there´s a lot of songs I haven´t heard so I´m going to have a listen now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many things I haven't heard of yet! Thank you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was just looking to explore some new music, i'm excited to listen to this set! (:

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was listening to Let Me Go when I stumbled across this post! Love that song xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think Rumours by Fleetwood Mac will ever get old, I probably listen to it everyday, really like the Haim album too x

    ReplyDelete

xo