Monday, 14 October 2013

Paisley Pinafore Playsuit

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fedora Hat - H&M
Bell Sleeve Blouse - Vintage
Paisley Pinafore Playsuit - c/o Bank Fashion
Black Leather Tote - Zara
Chelsea Boots - Topshop

Over the last few weeks I have developed an obsession with Paisley, so when I was sent this pinafore come playsuit from Bank Fashion I was so pleased. I really like this print and I think it goes so well with this bell sleeve blouse to create a 70s vibe. These Chelsea boots and leather tote bag are new purchases, the boots were a bargain at £11 (inc. staff discount) in the Topshop sale and seem to go with everything. The leather tote bag is my new, new job bag and fits e-v-e-r-y-thing in it, I am thinking of doing a 'Whats In My Bag' post later this week.

These pictures were taken at my parents house at home however as of yesterday I am now living in Manchester so you might have to bare with me while I find a new outfit picture taking spot. I very much intend to continue blogging while I am settling in but outfit posts might either take a back seat or be in a different location each time. 


Email Me

7 comments:

  1. Oh how I love Paisley too!! The colours in this are really nice. Such a 60s look! <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuute! Love the playsuit and blouse combo xx

    http://abitottenhamsmith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hat Robyn - hope you're settling in ok!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah Robyn you are such a beaut - love me some paisley and this is just gorgeous! <3

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This playsuit!! Might nip in and nick it ;)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello, I love your blog
    very perfect, is already on my list
    I'm following
    love
    http://www.derepentenaotemidade.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like chelsea boots on girls, not for myself but they look great in the aw

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete

xo