Saturday, 5 October 2013

Missguided Blogger Outreach Assistant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Fedora Hat - H&M
Paisley Shift Dress - MinkPink
Shaggy Grey Fur Coat - eBay
Leaf Detail Necklace - Forever 21
Heeled Chelsea Boots - Topshop

Lots of newness here! New hair, new coat, new dress, NEW JOB! Ahhhh, so I guess as my contract with Missguded landed on my door yesterday I can now tell everybody that I am moving to Manchester next week to become the Missguided Blogger Outreach Assistant. I cannot tell you how very excited I am about not only moving to the other end of the country for a fresh adventure, but to have landed my dream job. I graduated university two years ago and a part of me thought I would never get to work in fashion, that I had missed the boat. When I saw Missguided advertising the role I whipped my CV into shape and hoped for the best. Two interviews and a lot nervous phone checking later I got the job and am moving up north to follow my dreams.

A new start is exactly what I had been looking for, along with an exciting new challenge. As a blogger myself the role is just perfect and I cannot wait to get my teeth into it and see what I can do. It means the absolute world to me and I hope everybody can share in my happiness. If you are a Manchester blogger then please do get in touch and we can meet up :)



Email Me

27 comments:

  1. I adore everything about this outfit- the coat is perfect! And congratulations on the job, that's great news! Ooh, and I live in Manchester :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YOU'RE MOVING TO MANCHESTER WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!??!?!?!

    Kidding of course.. this outfit's amaze. We will have to do some clothes swapping when you get here!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha you joker ;p ahh clothes swap yes this is going to be great - whats mine is yours babeh! xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness this is amazing! :)
    Congratulations that is so cool, I can only wish for such a job when I graduate!
    Love the hair, coat and dress too <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, what an amazing job!!

    www.walking-in-heels.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new job, it sounds like an amazing role!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy news! the outfit is marvellous with your new hair, love it on you - now tempted to dye my hair brunette, has been missing my old black hair recently

    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Outfit! Looooooove that coat. SEE YOU BLOODY SOON ROBYN
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look incredible - love your new hair! - and I'm so so happy for you - what an amazing job!
    You're going to wow them all :D

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing, well done xo

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! Well done on your new job : ) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yayy, well done lovely lady! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done!!!! Congrats, being able to follow your dreams is a pretty amazing feeling! I currently live in Spain, but I pop over to Manchester (to visit my family) quite often! I would be really happy to meet fellow bloggers! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great darling !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dress is gorgeous and your new hair colour really suits you!!
    http://laughwithmelele.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the dress and congrats on the job! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahh congratulations!! I love your hair colour x

    ReplyDelete
  17. oooh well done! :D love the new hair x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah that is amazing, well done! It's so stressful finding a job thats so perfect but this one sounds perfect! Really excited to hear about you new adventure and i'll be in Manchester next month because my boyfriend is going on tour so you should definitely come to their gig as I know how much you love music! X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great news, congratulations. May this next chapter of your book be the best yet!

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats this is amazing!!!!! Have fun in your new job chick! Love a new adventure :) xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Massive congratulations to you lady! you deserve it :D! xxx
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

xo