Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Matte Nail Paint by Barry M in Burgundy Crush Review

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Matte Nail Paint by Barry M in Burgundy Crush

When the matte nail polish trend first started out I didn't know if I liked it or not. After seeing a few different girls rocking it I decided I would try it out. Recently I have been wearing burgundy nail varnish a lot so this 'Burgundy Crush' appealed to me straight away. The polish went on with two coats and dried really quickly to give a soft matte effect. 

The shade of the polish is lovely but I still haven't decided if matte nail polish is for me yet. Usually I prefer super glossy nails so this is a bit different for me, however change is always good. I think a khaki shade would be lovely in matte too, as would black or grey. I've looked into matte topcoats previously but they only work on certain brands of nail varnish in my experience.

What do you think of this polish? Is matte nail varnish for you?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Email Me

6 comments:

  1. i love matte nails but i haven't tried the barry m ones yet, this looks like a lovely colour for autumn though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Been meaning to try out Matte nails for a while now...
    Ellie xx
    http://elleshajean.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a massive fan of matte nails! I will have to try this out, that colour is beautiful :) xx
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same I am not sure about matte nails! I think maybe lighter shades might work better like pale pinks or nudes?! Barry M have just brought out a really nice one! x

    amuchprettierpuzzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look lovely xo

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've wanted to try this for a while now!
    also your rings are so pretty

    mollyrosecleaver.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

xo