Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Manchester So Far...


Today was my third full day in Manchester and I just wanted to share with you what I have been up to so far. I have been living with Sarah (Fashion Dotty), who has ever so kindly offered me her spare room until I find my own little pad. She has the cutest kitty called Henning who I've already made buddies with. Apart from cat harassing I have been out exploring the city every day and getting my bearings as to where everything is. 

These are just a few pictures of what I have been up to. I visited the Gallery of Costume to see the Christian Dior exhibition but I am planning to do a separate post on that. The building the exhibition was in was so beautiful I couldn't help taking some snaps, I also really enjoyed some of the other pieces on display. Of course I have also been doing some shopping as Manchester has some excellent shops, including mooching around this amazing curiosity shop. 

I am off to London tomorrow and then Poland for a week so I'm going to schedule a few posts in the mean time, but until I get back - adios!


Henning and OOTD

Cow Vintage Shopping

1970s outfits in the Gallery of Costume  


Christian Dior Exhibition Quote 




 Curiosity Shop

Mirror Selfie 







 Space Raider Graffiti



Email Me

8 comments:

  1. Cool pictures !
    Sara,
    http:/thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't live that far from Manchester and I haven't been to most of these places! I hope you're enjoying Manchester so far x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Manchester when I was there some months ago! I hope you have a wonderful time there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Manchester seems amazing, never been but would love to visit!
    Ellie xo
    http://elleshajean.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Manchester is on my list of places to visit - my boyfriend is a frequent visitor and loves it!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waheyyy for all the Manchester love. Henning is most pleased to see himself on here!

    Have a fab trip xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing pics :) glad you're settling in so well babes xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never been to The Curiosity Shop! Where abouts is it? Let me know if you find any other hidden gems!

    Holly x
    hollywpocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

xo