Friday, 11 October 2013

Cheap Monday Skull T-Shirt

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fedora Hat - H&M
White Cheap Monday T-Shirt - c/o Bank Fashion
Mottled Faux Fur Gilet - H&M
Necklaces - eBay/Handmade
Leather Look Leggings - Topshop
Velvet Creepers - Agyness Deyn X Dr Martens

For a little while now I have been after one of these Cheap Monday over sized t-shirts as I love the skull print, so I was chuffed when Bank Fashion sent me one The material of the top is also so soft and comfortable and is perfect for a more casual outfit such as this. I've had my eye on this faux fur gilet for a while so decided to treat myself to it, and am so glad I did. It just adds a bit of texture and interest to an outfit while also keeping me a bit warmer. These leather look leggings are another recent purchase which have been getting loads of love from me too. They are great for those days when you want to look good but make minimal effort to do so.

As you might know from my previous posts I am moving to Manchester on Sunday. As of next Friday I will be in Poland for a week so I am going to try to schedule some posts (while packing up my entire life) to keep my blog ticking over. Everything will be back to normal by the end of October though, so don't worry :) 

Email Me

11 comments:

  1. I do love a bit of faux fur!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Love the gilet!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I love gilets at the moment - struggling to find a good black one! xx

    opalwren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, I love my cheap monday t-shirt it goes with everything!

    www.walking-in-heels.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That gilet is gorgeous! Good luck with the move x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah this outfit is lovely, love how the faux fur jazzes it up! gorgeous as ever x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. URRRRRRRRRRRRRRREREERG you're my style hero

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new hair ! This look si fab !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah, love the fur with the shirt. I just bought the same tee the other day off asos!
    x
    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

xo