Sunday, 1 September 2013

What's In My Gym Bag?



Flip Flops for the shower
Sports bra
Face wipes
Hair bands
Compact Mirror
Make up bag
Membership card
Toiletries
Asthma Inhaler
Trainers

A month ago I did something completely out of character for me and I joined my local gym. I've been unhappy with my figure for a really long time and something snapped in me this Summer which made me decide to do something about it. While I enjoy team sports I do not like running and in the past could never see myself at a gym, however I actually really enjoy going and seeing the results my hard work puts in. I thought I would do a twist on the typical 'What's In My Bag' post and show this amazing Vans backpack the lovely people at Surfdome.com sent me last week. 





Not only do I love Vans as a brand, the tiger print on this bag is so cool and slightly different from the usual animal prints. It fits all my gym essentials inside with ease meaning I can go before or after work and not have to lug a huge bag around with me. I also love the little slots for stuff on the additional pocket at the front as it means I can always find my membership card, earphones, hair bands etc.

You can check out the rest of the Vans range on the Surfdome site here.

Would you like to read more about my mission to get fit, such as recipes, progress reports etc?



Email Me

10 comments:

  1. Love love love the bag ! I want it now *-*
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. great stuff, the backpack is a beauty. and yes would love to hear about your mission more! it'll be a good motivation for you too as you will be getting a lot of encouragements from us as well, go for it girl

    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is gorgeous!


    theglamaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like the perfect gym bag Robyn. I've just started to exercise - it's been a long time coming!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i lovee that bag!

    http://alondonfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fitness posts so bring it on! The tiger print is beaut x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try Bodycombat! Its really fun and brilliant for kick starting weightloss! Good luck with your fitness journey, I'd love to see posts, its good to get ideas and inspiration from others :)

    Nance
    xoxo

    www.thelittlefloralowl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This bag is lush!! :D

    Would love to see fitness routine at the gym? I love to see other peoples routines! :)

    xxx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the rucksack, such a cool print. Good luck with the gym! I joined last year but just never went enough so ended up quitting as it was so pricey!x

    ReplyDelete

xo