Monday, 2 September 2013

The Perfect Autumn Holiday Outfit


Black Felt Floppy Hat - Oh My Love
Burgundy Teddy Coat - H&M
Floral Print Playsuit - Topshop
Black Bucket Bag - H&M
T-Bar Shoes - Primark

This is my perfect Autumn holiday outfit. I was contacted by Superbreak.com last week who asked if I would like to take part in their competition to win a weekend for two in Paris. Of course I jumped at the chance, I love Paris and have been several times however it has been years since my last visit. I tried desperately to get tickets to see Haim play in London on Friday but I was unlucky, I've seen that there are still tickets for the Paris date and if I won it would make the perfect break away.

Dressing for Autumn can be quite tricky, the transitional weather makes it difficult to figure out what to wear. If I won the trip to Paris this is what I would wear on the Eurostar there. The little flat shoes are so comfy and perfect for trekking around in without getting sore feet while a big bag is essential for all your important documents, snacks, magazines and books to keep you entertained on the way. I also love this light style of jacket, while I have bear legs here sometimes you do need something across your shoulders to keep the chills off. A thin coat like this is perfect without being too hot while also working with your outfit. 










Email Me

8 comments:

  1. You look lovely as usual ! Love the pictures !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your ouftits! You have such awesome style <3
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing playsuit Robyn!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute!!!! :) Love this outfit and the socks and shoes are perf together! Your jewellery is loverlyyyyyy :) xxx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This playsuit is gorgeous, I love anything with a long floaty sleeve!

    http://laughwithmelele.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit you look so sweet. Cutest squirrel thing!! What an amazing setting!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is SO cute on you. You look beautiful!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

xo