Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Oh My Love Fringe & Chain Detail Crop Top





Fluffy Cardigan - Primark
Fringed Crop Top - Oh My Love
Double Split Midi Skirt - Topshop
Chain Belt - Primark
T-Bar Shoes - Primark

I wore this outfit last Saturday while visiting some friends in London. I went to catch up with my  old housemates and ended up having a few drinks in Brixton too. I lived in Brixton for nine months and had never discovered the bar Electric Social. It has a really quirky interior which I loved and lots of dancing was done much to my enjoyment.

I bought this crop top in the Oh My Love flash sale for £5 which is such a bargain. I think the top looks so nice with the olive green skirt and this chain belt too. This has become a bit of a favourite outfit of mine recently, perfect for this transitional weather we are having.




 


Email Me

12 comments:

  1. Great outfit !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love your style <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the details in this outfit, the skirt is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit, that top is beaut

    http://alondonfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit is perfect, love the skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shoes and the cardigan. I bought the cardigan in red.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous outfit. The skirt is perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so gorgeous and I love this outfit!x

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. so lucky to be able to pull off that yellow/green colour, doesn't suit me at all but it looks amazing on you! you look beautiful as always and i'm glad you had a good night out :)! xx
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look awesome! Those Primark shoes are really something :O gotta love t-straps right? ^^

    ReplyDelete

xo