Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Longline Biker Jacket





Glamorous Longline Biker Jacket - c/o MeeMee.com
Black Floppy Hat - Oh My Love
Floral Swing Dress - Miss Selfridge
Unicorn and Moonstone Necklace - Waiste
Chelsea Ankle Boots - Topshop 

I guess it is officially coat season now then? Good job MeeMee.com sent me this amazing longline biker jacket by Glamorous the other day. I've got a real thing about biker style coats and jackets at the moment and this one is perfect for this transitional weather period. I love all the exposed zips and bobbled texture of the coat, I can see it looking great with a tartan scarf or faux fur collar too.

I received some amazing news yesterday which I cannot wait to tell absolutely everybody about in the near future. It was hug-a-stranger-with-joy kind of news and is something I am very, very excited and proud about. More soon!

Email Me

9 comments:

  1. loving the coat v much, you lucky thing. oo looking forward to hearing about your big news!

    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is gorgeous, love the lil unicorn too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look hot ! I love the outfit so much !!!

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat is amazing! Love your outfit :)
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your jacket! I really need one like that!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loove the outfit, it looks really sophisticated. Can't wait to hear the news!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure what I love more the coat or the necklace! Looking forward to hearing your news x

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the jacket and the unicorn! :) great style x

    Please check out http://hayleythrills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooft that news sounds a bit exciting! That aside, I LOVE this coat, it looks snug as a bug in a rug ♥ Claire at Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete

xo