Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Olive Faux Fur Gilet





Olive Faux Fur Gilet - Topshop
Anhk Cross Necklace - c/o Annarack
Mesh Crop Top (layered) - Vintage
Chiffon Cami Top - Primark
Silver Buckle Belt - Vintage
Faux Snake Skin Skirt - Missguided
Black Suede Creepers - Agyness Deyn X Dr Martens

For a change, this is actually the outfit I wore today to work! What ever became of actually blogging your outfit of the day? Anyway I received this amazing illustrated Anhk Cross necklace from Annarack a small while ago and just had to show it to you. I love the little illustrations on the necklace which make is so much more unique than anything else I own. I also loved the packing it arrived in and the note Anna left for me too.

I seem to be slightly obsessed with this bright olive colour at the moment. I have never owned a faux fur gilet before, I usually associate the gilet with what I call 'pashmina girls' or 'horsey girls', you know the ones I mean. Anyway I fell in love with this brightly coloured one at work and thought it was an amazing layering piece for the Winter.

I've been really busy recently however I promise normal blogging will resume as of Saturday.



Email Me

13 comments:

  1. Great outfit! love the fur gilet!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely necklace! I've browsed Anna's wares loads of times, I love the details. And I can't remember that last time I blogged an outfit I was wearing that same day - the woes of a blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that gilet and the colour. Thank you so much for the feature, the necklace suits you to a t.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours in this outfit!
    Lovely jewellery too

    mollyrosecleaver.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that cross necklace is so beautiful :) xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful necklace! I love that gilet too, the colour really suits you and is so different from everything else out right now!

    Hayley | Taxi for Jackson x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the gilet! Also, I have major hair envy!

    Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish I could pull off a gilet like this!

    www.stitchesofstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm completely in love with the gilet!

    lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want the gilet but just not sure how it will look with my silver hair! Think you've convinced me though! X

    ReplyDelete

xo