Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Adventures: Two Thumbs Up For Manchester


This past weekend I took a trip to Manchester after having wanted to do so for years. I love the North of England, it always has so much character and an adventure waiting around every corner. I stayed from Sunday until yesterday and was not ready to come home. I absolutely loved my time in Manchester and would happily move there.

All the little bars in the Northern Quarter were so packed with personality and lovely strangers who were more than willing to have a chat with me about the new Arctic Monkeys album which I had purchased on vinyl earlier that day. On Monday evening I met up with Sarah and Steph who gave me a guided tour of the Northern Quarter which I absolutely loved. Both the girls have been blogger crushes of mine for a while so it was great to meet up with the them finally - we've decided to all start a Nu-Jazz band, stay tuned! 

Thanks to Sarah for these snaps of us all larking around in the street, and thanks to Manchester for being absolutely babein'.

















Email Me

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time, I have always wanted to go to Manchester.

    theglamaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't live too far away from Manchester and I think I fail to appreciate how awesome it is. Looks like you had a fab time! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been there but I do love going up north! Love your photos, it looks so funxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited once for a mate's birthday party ages ago but never have explored the area - would love to one day and this post has made me want to visit right now! look like you had a lot of fun and glad you get to meet some of your favourite bloggers

    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love Manchester, the Northern Quarter in particular. Its full to the brim of fab vintage shops and record shops. I got AM on vinyl the other day too and have been absolutely obsessed with it, such a good album. Great blog btw!

    Alice
    http://theviewfromthemorning.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've yet to go but really want to! Great pics x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures :) looks amazing

    hollydollybeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    holly xxx

    ReplyDelete

xo