Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Vintage Bell Sleeve Blouse





Black Floral Embellished Dress - Fashion Union
Bell Sleeve Applique Blouse - Vintage
Sun & Elephant Charm Necklace - Mad Elizabeth Vintage
Black Fringed Boots - River Island

Here is it, proof that I do have clothes from stores other than Topshop. Working at Topshop we do get treated to some great discounts and first dips of delivery however it really bugs me that the majority of my clothes are Topshop. I have such a love for vintage clothes and enjoying finding independent brands too, however working at Topshop five days a week often makes it feel like buying from other brands is kind of pointless as the items don't get much wear.

This vintage bell sleeve blouse is an absolute favourite of mine and I can't believe it hasn't made it onto my blog yet - it is love. I scored it at a vintage kilo sale earlier in the year and have been layering it under dresses like this for a while. I love the shape of the sleeves and lace detailing. I've been asked a fair bit about this necklace which Mad Elizabeth Vintage very kindly custom made for me a few weeks ago, the little charms are so sweet. 

Email Me

12 comments:

  1. Hi dear!I just found your blog and I really like your conceptand style!
    Would you like to stay in touch and follow each other?I follow you now, I follow you dear, I hope you follow me back .
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good bell sleeve!
    The necklace is super cute too and I love the embroidery on the dress :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean! I work part time at Hollister yet I seem to be accumulating a lot of their clothing even though personally I'm a bit more grungy (I think) aha! This outfit is lovely, reminds me a bit of Freepeople brandxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine it being quite tough to shop elsewhere, not only is topshop great but staff discount? I'd be the same xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that blouse... the detail in it is wonderful
    and that necklace is so cute too!
    gorgeous outfit

    mollyrosecleaver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bell sleeves on that blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that blouse is quite the find, love those sleeves! I can imagine with the staff discount and uniform allowance it's hard not to shop in Topshop! I try and avoid it every now and then just so my wardrobe isn't too Topshop-y anyway!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am utterly in love with this shirt. Full on swoon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is so gorgeous and 70s! I love the vintage blouse xx

    ReplyDelete

xo