Monday, 26 August 2013

The Perfect Winter Outfit*


Fedora Hat - Urban Outfitters
Fur and Leather Biker Jacket - Topshop
RayBan Aviators - Optical Express
Coin Necklace - Love Stoned
Rose Quartz Necklace - Empty Casket
Patchwork Dress - MinkPink
Black Leather Backpack - ASOS
Grey Ankle Socks - Topshop
Buckle Chunky Heels - The White Pepper


For a little while now I have been in denial that Autumn, and ugh, Winter, are just around the corner. Soon those bare legs will be wrapped up in nylon tights and coats will be buttoned up to the top. While I will forever be a sunshine worshiper there is something ever so appealing about picking out a brand new wardrobe and deciding which trends I want to rock this Winter. 


One of my favourite things about Winter are those bright mornings with clear blue skies and sharp air. There is just something so fresh about snuggling up in coat with sunglasses on to protect from the shine of the sun. Looking around the Optical Express site my attention was caught by their range of Rayban sunglasses. Rayban will forever be the coolest brand of designer sunglasses for me and their classic aviator shape would work perfectly with the boho vibes I want to rock this Winter.
Email Me

5 comments:

  1. I love this outfit- WANT WANT

    theglamaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a lot of these clothes, especially the hat, can't wait till autumn comes in full swingxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit idea!

    http://lapetitetasse.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

xo