Monday, 19 August 2013

Shoeprimo Folding Wellies






Black Felt Floppy Hat - Oh My Love
Tie Dye Fringed Kimono - Topshop
Black Lace Insert Dress - Topshop
Fringed Camera Holder - Primark
Black Patent Folding Wellies - c/o Shoeprimo

Last week I was contacted by Shoeprimo who asked if I would like to feature a pair of their shoes on my blog. I was instantly taken with their range of folding shoes, especially their 'Foldolody' folding wellies, which are just perfect for festival season. I usually wear my black patent Doc Martens to festivals however they stomped their last stomp at Glastonbury this year and broke on me just a few days in *sob*. 

I chose the black Redfoot wellies as they go so perfectly with this fringed tie dye kimono, and we all know a kimono is essential wear for a festival. I love how these wellies can be easily folded up into the little bag they come with and stowed away should you get lucky and the sunshine comes out to play over your festival weekend. I also really love this fringed pouch necklace I picked up from Primark - great for keeping your camera in to capture all those festival memories. 

Shoeprimo are offering all my readers a cracking 30% off everything on their site with the code 'BLOG30', so if you are in need of some new festival wellies too - check it out!

Email Me

9 comments:

  1. Awesome clothes and combo. I love the pouch. Wear is the charmed necklace from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaand yet another lovely Robyn outfit with necklaces and kimonos and general loveliness :] best

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your kimono and that floppy hat!

    http://bohemiansbanquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this kimono!! x

    http://racheldavi3.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look - the wellies are perfect for storing in small spaces and I looove the kimono!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Them wellies are so cool! Wish I had knew about them a week ago so I could have worn them to V Fest!

    Sophie xx
    www.stitchesofstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are officially a kimono queen and wear them better than anyone!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fold away wellies are such a great idea and a festival essential! I'm sorry your DM's broke on you, that is utterly heartbreaking :( I saw this kimono in store and instantly wanted it. You look a dream in it though Robyn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so so cute! I love your hat and rain boots!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

xo