Friday, 23 August 2013

Olive Double Side Split Midi Skirt






Black Felt Floppy Hat - Oh My Love
Black Rope Collar Necklace - Topshop
Monster Fluffy Crop Jumper - Topshop
Olive Double Side Split Midi Skirt - Topshop
Leopard Print Flatform Sandals - H&M

Went and bought another double side split midi skirt from Topshop, didn't I? I love midi skirts at the moment especially these Topshop ones with the slits. I purchased this jumper recently too and have been wearing it so much, I love its fluffy texture and the cropped length makes it perfect for layering. 

This furry little orange character is my cat, Jasper. I tweet about him quite a lot and I am sure people probably wonder who or what I am on about, so its this little guy in case you were wondering. He's literally like my little cat baby, I love him so much and talk about him all the time haha. 

Due to... events, I can no longer attend this years Bestival. I have an adult full weekend camping ticket for sale for £160, which is under face value. If you want it, or know anybody that does, please drop me an email as I want to sell it fast as theres only two weeks until its on. My email address is: therobyndiaries@gmail.com

Email Me

11 comments:

  1. Love the skirt! Looks so great paired with black. Your cat is a cutie too! X

    | Taxi for Jackson |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    found your blog via twitter - #bbloggers

    glad i did! new follower

    come and check out mine if you'd like to :)

    http://zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn i wish i worked at Topshop haha! Love this outfit the colour of the skirt is so good x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour of this skirt is stunning! The colour of Jasper works well too haha.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this skirt and the fluffy jumper together! you look lovely in this colour, it's so nice! x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! The skirt is such a bold colour, looks great on you.

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The necklace is so lovely with that jumper! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your style is amazing, love it!
    Please have a look at my new blog,

    theglamaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing in this skirt Roybn, &Jasper looks so cute to! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jazz being super cute as usual,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jazz being super cute as usual,

    ReplyDelete

xo