Friday, 9 August 2013

Oh My Love Look Book


If you have followed my blog for a little while you will know I am kind of obsessed with the brand Oh My Love. Their new Look Book has just landed and it captures those hazy summer days so perfectly. Shot in a park in East London on 35mm film it features this months latest drop of new clothing. With my favourite black floppy hat, long maxi dresses and many a floral print, the look book has a boho meets cutesy vibe. I especially love the double hair braids which is a style I keep meaning to try out. I am also head over heels in love with the floral chiffon maxi dress. I can see it being worn by itself, open over a black floaty dress or with denim shorts and a band tee. The whole look book just makes me want to embrace those hippy vibes and shout 'peace & love' in delight.

You can shop Oh My Love's August drop of clothing (including all the items featured) here.

Which piece is your favourite? Are you an Oh My Love fan girl like me?












Email Me

13 comments:

  1. These pictures are so pretty, I love that yellow dress!X

    Electra Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know the brand that well but this look book looks gorgeous! My brand obsession has to be freepeople!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Them hamma bead sunglasses are amazing! Love the black playsuit too!

    Sophie xx

    www.stitchesofstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture styles so pretty!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with the whole shoot! the locations, film, model and clothes! x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lookbook is too gorgeous, and oh my gosh those sunglasses are amazing! I am a sucker for pretty lookbooks, Wildfox always do amazing ones x

    smoke + velvet

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this! also so weird that canal is where i go running xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this lookbook, it's got such a vintage 90s vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pics are amazing xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cool lookbook - the photos are gorgeous! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shut up this is one of the most amazing lookbooks ive seen in awhile! #reposting thanks for the info. ps. love your blog

    xo
    Emily Jenny
    Stiletto Beats

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE every single shot! xx
    http://poulines.se

    ReplyDelete

xo