Tuesday, 27 August 2013

JuJu Glitter Jelly Shoes





Black Felt Floppy Hat - Oh My Love
Monster Fluffy Jumper - Topshop
White Satchel - H&M
Symbols Necklace - eBay
Daisy Print Dress - Topshop
Glitter Jelly Shoes - JuJu

I finally jumped on the bandwagon and bought some JuJu jelly shoes. I got these in the shoe sale at work for £15 and have been wearing them as much as possible as it seems like Summer is slipping further away every day. I love them so much, I was never allowed the heeled jelly shoes as a kid so I now feel like a life long dream has been fulfilled. Haha.

Is it just me or are there so many nice bits of Winter clothing around already? I've bought a cardigan in the same material as this jumper from Primark today. I also purchased what I think will be my Winter coat too. I think Primark just might be on a roll, either that or I might just enjoy those colder months this year. 

Email Me

9 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! I've got a pair of jelly shoes in black but I adore the glittery pair, they're so pretty!xx

    Electra Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want everything!
    Please check out my new blog,

    theglamaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look ! I love the bag !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hat is really cute, I want one just like it! I agree, Primark is getting better and better recently! x

    Hayley | Taxi for Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute throwback to my childhood!! i love how you've styled them now - much classier than i could muster up when i was 5 (:

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this whole outfit! <3
    The jewellery, dress, jellies, everything!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a pair of white jelly shoes when I was little, they were a lot flatter though! I'm kinda keen for layering and more wintery items too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your necklaces! and the outfit is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

xo