Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Floral Co-Ords





Black Floppy Hat - Oh My Love
Floral Crop Top - Topshop
Side Split Floral Midi Skirt - Topshop
Chain Detail Belt - Primark
Lace Up Sandals - Urban Outfitters

I have co-ords! I have been obsessed with the co-ord trend since last Spring yet hadn't found 'the one' for me until now. I love this skirt and have featured it recently on my blog so when the matching crop top became available online I rushed to buy it and am in love. I feel a bit like a gypsy belly dancer in this outfit but whatever. These shoes I got in the Urban Outfitters sale in San Diego last year for $15 or something silly but had forgotten about them until now - more sunshine please so I can stomp about in them some more.

Last weekend I spent four days saying goodbye to one of my favourite people in the entire world as she goes off travelling the world for a year. I'm going to miss her so much, I already do, but know she will have an amazing time. I have been spending loads of the time in the gym this week and am feeling so pleased with myself. 


Email Me

13 comments:

  1. LOVE this. I'm a wee co-ord obsessive too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that coor or perfect and those sandals, they look gorgeous, hope you have more sunshine to be able to wear them more often! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS! I can't wait till I can buy the matching top!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the style & your friend is soooo lucky! Man I wish I could do thatxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! That necklace is rad!
    cowbiscuits

    ReplyDelete
  6. Respect for all the gym work!

    Love your style, your blog is one of my favourite reads, went back and devoured every post.

    Bas x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the perfect co-ord! Such a cute print. xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty two piece, you look amazing with the hat too- just perfect xx

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your two piece :) your outfit is so pretty!
    I'm now following you on bloglovin. Such a cute blog:)

    www.allthingsbeauiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your sandals are amazing!

    Sophie xx

    www.stitchesofstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is so perfect on you!!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely love your style, new follower can't wait to see more!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

xo