Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Currently Coveting: Bon Prix Winter Boots*


Recently I was contacted by Bon Prix about their range of Winter boots and have since found myself lusting over many of their styles online. Black ankle boots are a wardrobe staple for me and I own far too many pairs; the more zips, buckles, straps and studs on a pair of boots the happier I am. This Winter sees the biker boot making a come back, perfectly juxtaposing against the more feminine styles of the season. 

Working beautifully with thick black tights, chunky knits, a fedora and a floral dress, these boots will not only keep your toes toasty but looking great too. My favourites are the two studded pairs and the very bottom left pair, I can imagine them all on my feet with thick socks on those brisk Winter mornings.

Email Me

2 comments:

  1. I love the pair on the top row in the middle, cute!

    ReplyDelete

xo