Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Currently Coveting: Avenue 32*


1/ Carven 2/ Eddie Borgo 3/ Cedric Charlier
4/ BLK DNM 5/ BLK DNM 6/ Cedric Charlier
7/ Carven 8/ Aperlai 9/Eddie Borgo 10/ Aperlai

Usually I am not one for designer brands or expensive labels but every now and then it is such a joy to search a website such as Avenue 32 and wonder, what if? While the high street offers plenty of on trend pieces, I often find myself going off something I was in love with just weeks ago when the next new thing comes along. Looking around the Avenue 32 site I found so many gorgeous and individual pieces that will grab your attention time and time again. I also saw so many wardrobe essentials which I fell in love with.

This BLK DNM black leather cropped jacket is pretty much the perfect leather biker jacket. It has all the buckles and zips that I love with a wonderfully shiny coated finish. Another coat I fell head over heels for is this Cedric Charlier shearling leather jacket. I just love the electric blue and black contrast especially with the play of materials. The blue fluffiness against the slick black leather is just gorgeous and I can see myself rocking this winter after winter. 

Are you a high street girl or a designer dreamer? 


Email Me

4 comments:

  1. I'm such a high street girl aha, I've never understood why something far more expensive is better, I just don't have the eye haha but the leather jacket looks great!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wish I could afford designer haha! All those things are gorgeous!

    Sophie
    www.stitchesofstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

xo