Sunday, 21 July 2013

Side Split Midi Skirt & Fringed Crop Top







Black Floral Crown - Crown & Glory
Black Fringed Crop Top - Topshop
Side Split Midi Skirt - Topshop
Black Chain Belt - Primark
Black Bucket Bag - H&M
Flatform Strap Sandals - Topshop

New favourite outfit alert! I bought this skirt from work this week and have already worn it twice with this little fringed top. I absolutely love this outfit... Vintage feel, floral pattern, chunky shoes, fringing and flowers in my hair. Perfect! This black bucket bag from H&M is my new handbag too, my old faithful black leather backpack has finally been thrown away before it actually fell apart and I love its replacement.

I haven't really been up to that much this month as I have been doing 40+ hours a week at work and 6 day weeks. Wah. It is all good though as it makes up for all the festival and gig tickets I bought in the depths of my post Glastonbury blues. 


Email Me

13 comments:

  1. What a babe you look Robyn! I really need this skirt now. Do they do a matching crop top? Similar to another set no?
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awhh thank you Sophie :) I wish that they did, that would be so so perfect! Going to have a look online just incase x

      Delete
  2. You look sexxxaaayyy!! Defs a different look for you, but still bangin'. I've also been mad busy with work wah! Doesn't leave much time for blogging and such but just gotta think of the money.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. love skirts with double splits! looks absolutely amazing.


    www.fashionslave.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I think I need that crop top! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely skirt! I love the slits in it, so unusual to have two! :)

    The Little Antlers - blog
    Little Lemon Designs - portfolio
    My Etsy Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had my eye on that skirt at work and NEED to get it when new uniform starts on Sunday! Looks good with your crop top x

    www.lovefromloulou.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhh wow this is so perfect! would look so amazing at a festival
    you look lovely!

    http://hystericalhearts.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. IN LOVE WITH THIS!! You look amazeballs, from head to toe those flatforms are divine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is so perfect I love the midi skirt and the flatforms - and your new hair is gorge! x

    ReplyDelete

xo