Wednesday, 31 July 2013

My Disposable Life - July 2013



I used to be one of those people you could rely upon to take loads of cracking pictures on a night out to look back on and laugh at. Over the last year I have lost my knack at capturing moments on film so thought up a new way I could do so, and I thought I would also share it on my blog.

My plan is to each month use a disposable camera to capture life. I did my first camera for the month of July and I am so happy with the results. I have a wall in my room of all sorts of different photo frames hung up on ribbon with disposable camera or photo booth pictures in as I just love the look of them and how you can't retake them. I love documenting everything so here is my July 2013 in photos. 

















Email Me

14 comments:

  1. I love disposable photos, I can't go anywhere with a disposable camera in my bag!
    These are great photos, I love the 1st and 3rd ones especially!

    mollyrosecleaver.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love film photography, this is such a great post! I have a couple of film cameras but I never feel anything I do is worthy or interesting enough to take photos of! x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, I always love the look of disposable camera pictures. Great idea too x

    | Taxi for Jackson |

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! I love how disposable cameras make the pictures look. I will look forward to these monthly posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaahh love love love them. So weird though how disposable camera pictures were like the height of sophistication once but now they look really vintage?! All the better to be honest!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is AMAZING! All your photos are filled with so much life. I'm in love :) Following you now :)

    xo,
    A
    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really wanted to get one but didn't know which, these look great thoughxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. disposable cameras are such a fun and easy way to use 35mm film, and they're nowhere near as heavy as an old SLR either so that's definitely a bonus!

    little henry lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh I love this idea! they all came out so great

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are all so fun and beautiful! I love shooting film, but I've always wanted to try disposables. You're definitely inspiring me!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

xo