Sunday, 28 July 2013

Kaleidoscope Print Kimono





Floppy 70s Style Black Floppy Hat - Oh My Love
Fringed Jersey Dress - Topshop
Kaleidoscope Kimono - Oh My Love
Symbols Necklace - Topshop
Shell Look Necklace  - Forever 21
Rams Head Belt - Zara
'Aubrey' Buckle Boots - Topshop
Black Bucket Bag - H&M

Double Oh My Love trouble! Ever since I discovered the brand Oh My Love I have been head over heels for so many of their products, especially their gorgeous kimonos. However recently I have been after a 1970s style black felt floppy hat and when Charlene showed me this one on the OML site it was exactly what I'd dreamed up in my head. I love it when that happens. This fringed Topshop dress has been one of my favourites for a while now, I love how it goes with so much of my wardrobe and really makes a statement while being super easy to wear. 

I went on a work night out on Friday to say goodbye to one of the girls whose found herself a full time role. While it was sad to say goodbye we are all so sociable we have already planned our next work night out. I am joining the gym tomorrow after already loosing 7lbs being healthy with my food over the last 3 weeks. I was wondering if you would all be interesting in reading about my journey?



Email Me

18 comments:

  1. I love everything about this!
    The fringing, the kimono, the ram! <3

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that belt buckle!
    Would def be interested in seeing your healthy eating story or guide xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look great ! That Kimono is Gorgeous.

    Lizzie-florence.blogpsot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shoes and your hair is so pretty!id love if we both followed eachother ?let me know if you would like too:)



    http://vintageapparel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw you look amazing. That kimono is outstanding :) The colours are so gorgeous :)

    Ruth x

    Enter my giveaway if you'd like :)

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know exactly what you mean with Oh My Love, I'm loving their stuff at the moment!
    Well done on the weight loss, really wish I could find motivation to go to the gym in this heat!
    Lydia Rose
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That belt buckle is ace - lovely look! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my love is one of my fave new brands! Their stuff is lush! That kimono is amazing, you look great! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the kimono, you've put this look together so well- especially like how you've added the biker style boots and rams head buckled belt to toughen up the floaty kimono!

    Becky x

    textilecandy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look incredible as always,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. PERFECTION from head to toe!!! lovin' the whole boho/gypsy vibe of this outfit and the way you styled the kimono with the necklace, belt, and boots. killer style and blog as well, would love it if we could keep in touch and perhaps follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This look is amazing Robyn! The belt&boots are so perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that kimono! you look rad as.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so GOOD!
    This kimono is just to pretty!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bloody love this outfit! Literally awesome-the hat, belt, necklace and kimono expecially! I totally forgot to order the hat and now I'm broke :(

    Well done for losing 7lbs too that is amazing! I wish you lived near me and we could be gym buddies, I am so unfit and really need to go but I don't wanna go on my own :( I would love to read about your journey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Agh, that kimono is gorgeousss! And the dress goes perfectly with it <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh wow! The pattern of that kimono is amazing!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have this bag, it's the best bag ever! x

    ReplyDelete

xo