Tuesday, 23 July 2013

A Day At Bournemouth Beach




Bowler Hat - ASOS
Cat Eye Sunglasses - ASOS
Elephant Print Playsuit - Urban Outfitters
Fringed Crochet Cardigan - Select
Black Bucket Bag - H&M
Agate Necklace - Forever 21
Black Strap Sandals - Topshop

Yesterday my friend Hannah and I headed off to Bournemouth beach to make the most of the hottest day of the year, and the last day of sunshine before the storms roll in. After hitting some major traffic on the way day we had a mooch around the shops before slobbing into some deck chairs to soak up the rays. I had a lovely day attempting to tan myself and going for a big old swim in the sea! We then had Harry Ramsden's for dinner on the beach before heading home. It was pretty much a perfect day.





I wore this little elephant print playsuit I picked up in the Urban Outfitters sale for £10 with a fringed crochet cardigan. I love both elephant print things and fringing loads at the moment! I look a little windswept in these snaps as they were taken right at the end of the day after I'd cooked myself and gotten my hair wet in the sea, so apologies. I absolutely love being by the seaside, there is something so relaxing about it! Have you been to the beach this summer yet?



Email Me

6 comments:

  1. cute sandals!

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're looking great in blonde! Hope you are having a great time! :) xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  3. beach huts are my fave! I've never been down south far enough to even see any properly. Looks and sounds like you had a lovely day though :)

    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jelly welly of this day, it's so cute. I love the purple beach houses and your smelephant playsuit!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh Bournemouth beach is lush! About 45 mins from me! Your hair is soooo lovely & long I am crazy jealous! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

xo