Thursday, 6 June 2013

When you're 24 and young and bored...


Waiste Goodies // Millies Cookie // Birthday Outfit
Birthday Picnic // Colin Caterpillar Cake // Cakes
Blogging Babes // Flippin The Bird // Haim
Wagamama Walrus // Fairy Cake // Fairy Face
Party Times // Birthday Spread // Friends

It was my 24th Birthday last week, happy birthday to meeeeee etc! I had a super fun time doing lots of different things with lots of my favourite people.

On my actual Birthday I had a picnic come tea party in our garden with the fam-a-lam before heading off into London to the Oh My Love blogging event. I wore some of my new Waiste threads which I absolutely adore! After the blog event I headed to Camden to see Haim who were unreal. I cannot wait for their album to come out and to see them again at Glastonbury! On Friday I had Wagamama's with my work gals who surprised me with a very loud chorus of 'Happy Birthday' and a cake in the middle of the restaurant, cuties. Saturday I went to London again to see some of my favourite babes. Spotting Farris from The Horrors in Dalston three times (I think he's stalking me) we then headed to Camden to my friends flats for pre drinkies, nibbles and another birthday cake. I got four this year, count it. We then danced the night away in Camden and I had the most fun ever singing 5ive, Oasis and all the classics on the bus there with the Police singing along too, haha. 

All in all I think these snaps showed I had a banger ranger of a birthday so huge thanks to everybody who helped me celebrate it!

R x

6 comments:

  1. Hope you had a fab birthday!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful photos :D happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had an amazing time! :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wagamama and Haim? Doesn't get any better. xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY so glad you liked them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos, hope you had a good one! Your hair looks sooo effing nice xxx

    ReplyDelete

xo