Monday, 10 June 2013

Waiste Lazy Daisy Dungarees




  
Lazy Daisy Dungarees - Waiste
Polka Dot Crop Top - Topshop
Daisy Necklace - Topshop
Platform Sandals - Topshop
Fringed Bag - Primark

Anybody who has followed my blog for a while will know I am a big fan of Waiste's reworked and customised vintage. Sara who runs the brand is also the nicest and most super stylish sister going! I ordered the Lazy Daisy dungarees just before my birthday when Waiste was running a 10% off promotion and I am so glad I did. They fit me like an absolute dream and are just so perfect for these warm summer days we are having. I've worn them in numerous ways however was loving that they matched this Daisy necklace and just had to share.

I wore this little outfit on Saturday to my local village's yearly fete. My friend and I cycled down from my house to the fete before going on the fun fair rides, eating sweets and hot dogs, enjoying Pimm's O'clock and generally soaking up the atmosphere and sunshine. It was such a cute little day out! I've spent so much time in the sun this past week but don't feel tanned yet, dammit!



Email Me



16 comments:

  1. Ahh they look so lovely on you! :)
    I wish I'd bought them too now!
    I love them with the little daisy necklace.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your bag! really awesome look btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I have just got to say your hair is awesome! The shoes are pretty fantastic too :)

    some sparkle and shine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the daisy dungarees, too cute I love Waiste! Wish I had a chance to enjoy the sunshine, I've mostly been stuck in work. Pims o clock sounds so good! Mia x miaoliver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This whole outfit is perfect , your hair , necklace dungarees and she's! Love em xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooooove the daisy accents! i'm such a sucker for anything floral!
    IN MY SUNDAY BEST

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely, really like the daisy necklace and bag!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dungarees are so cute. I love the daisies x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the daisy look-it's adorable! I've been wanting a pair of Waiste dungarees and I have to say, you really do sell them to me, haha! xx

    myfashionlabyrinth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the kind comment on blog :)
    You look awesome in those dungerees- I've been holding back from getting a pair because I worry about them not fitting my bum but I love how relaxed and cosy you look. I've not had a pimms in ages!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute outfit!! love it

    www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Daisies <3 So sweet i love these!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! The daisy necklace is perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this outfit, you looked amazing at the Oh my love event, and I'm still having major hair envy :( Love the dungarees and you have styled them so well (those sandals are beyond amazing!) xx

    ReplyDelete

xo