Thursday, 13 June 2013

Topshop Floral Kimono





Bowler Hat - H&M
Black Floral Kimono - Topshop
Pink Floral Skirt - Topshop
Black Flatform Sandals - Topshop

I wore this little outfit to work today, hence it nearly all being Topshop! I absolutely love this kimono, my addiction to them is rather out of control now but I just can't help it. I love the little floral embellishment and lace strip on the sleeves - so perfect! I got both the kimono and the floral skirt with my uniform allowance at work so I don't feel too bad about the splurge, urmmmm. 
I have two days off work now so I plan on spending them getting organised for Glastonbury in just 12 days! I am also going for lunch with a friend tomorrow and hanging out at my friends house in London on Saturday, or a pub garden weather permitting! Hope everybody has a lush weekend!

Email Me

19 comments:

  1. love your crystal neckalce :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that skirt is so nice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I love the kimono and skirt. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous outfit, you look so lovely!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have big love for that skirt! And your hair is looking awesome right now.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fab! I love those sandals, they remind me a bit of the DM Clarissas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty!
    Your shoes are amazing, I want them.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! I'd love a kimono for summer x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The embroidery on this kimono is gorgeous and I love the skirt too! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love the skirt and kimono! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adore that skirt such a pretty pattern! Jealous of you going Glastonbury ah would of loved that bloggers meet up! P.s you have fab taste in music! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look absolutely lovely, this kimono rocks!xx

    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so pretty, once I see some sun I'm going to dig out mine. Every time I look out the window it's just grey and grim xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love this outfit....the skirt, kimono and shoes are all amazing! hope you had a fun weekend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing Robyn - your hair is looking particularly fiiiine too,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. i am literally in LOOOVE with this outfit! everything you wear is so so perfect and those shoes... i don't even know where to start!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg! Major love with your shoes! And your outfit too <3 You are so cool! Im following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This outfit is so perfect, love the skirt and the kimono. So glad to be back, missed your posts! xx

    ReplyDelete

xo