Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Oh My Love Press Event A/W 13



Oh My Love, how much do I love thee? Last Thursday it was Oh My Love's first ever bloggers event (and my birthday), and what an event it was. With cocktails and wine a plenty, burgers from 'Mother Flippers', manicures and a super fun photo booth, the Oh My Love blog event was one my favourites ever.

Meeting Sara Waiste for the very first time after chatting for over a year was highlight. Both Sally and Charlene who run the Oh My Love PR were also present and gee whizz, after speaking to both of them for years online they were the biggest babes of life ever in the flesh. Thank you once again for helping me when shoe literally snapped in half too - fashion faux pas or what? I also made some new blogging buddies in Amy, Lauren and Laura who are all gorgeous gals with amazing blogs you should check out. 



I was in such a fluster after the whole shoe snapping in half drama I was too busy consoling myself with cocktails to take any pictures I'm not too embarrassed of to blog about. Instead here are some snaps of the A/W 13 look book to tingle your taste buds. Charlene has also helped to design some of the pieces for the new collection, she has the most insane sense of style so I am excited to be able to buy her looks when the collection is released. 

R x


6 comments:

  1. That sounds like a blast! :) I've not been to a blogger event yet but I really want to!

    Cat, whatcatsays.blogspot.co.uk XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really fun!! Hope we bump into each other at one of these some day, I'm always getting a bit carried away with the free bar haha!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great time, i'm jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow sounds like an amazing event Robyn! Looks like you had fun and it's always about the burgers!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely photos! Looks like a great event!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO AWESOME TO MEET YOU! <3 drinks soon for sure please you babe xxx

    ReplyDelete

xo