Saturday, 8 June 2013

Oh My Love Feather Print Cut Out Maxi Dress





Black Boater Hat - ASOS
Fringed Leather Biker Jacket - Primak
Cut Out Feather Print Maxi Dress - c/o Oh My Love
Necklaces - Various/Handmade
Buckle Flatform Shoes - Topshop

After attending the Oh My Love blog event last week I was asked if I would like to feature a piece from the website on my blog. I instantly knew which item would ask for, the 'Cut Out Cutie Feather Print Chiffon Maxi Dress' which I have had my eye on for ages. I love not only the feather print pattern, but the cut out is such a gorgeous detail too. The splits up both sides to the knee make it such a comfortable dress which just flows around you in the breeze. It is safe to say I am currently in dress love!

While saving these pictures on my laptop I realised I hadn't done an outfit post such March, wowee! I feel a bit more comfortable with my style at the moment so hopefully there will be lots more to come for you guys. I actually really enjoyed taking these snaps and playing with the light as the sun came down today. I am excited to blog again - hurrah!

Hope everybody has had a right lusho day in the sun, I know I have but more on that another day.

R x


20 comments:

  1. oh that dress is SO nice! so lovely for summer too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky girl Robyn - this dress is gorgeous!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cut out detail on that dress and your little necklaces are so lovely. Glad to see you are doing outfit posts again!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do love a good cut out detail! looks gorgeous with all your necklaces!

    bec X
    honeythumb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo glad to see you back! That dress is gorgeous on you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this outift, such a lovely choice! And your header is making me want one of their kaleidoscope print dresses now too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got the shoes, they are so pretty! Fab outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this dress on you! :)
    Been tempted to buy it in black for ages, I just love Oh My Love clothing so much!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is absolutely amazing on you - you look so beautiful lady! xx
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous outfit , I've had my eye on this dress too. What size is your dress may I ask you ? As I don't know what the fit will be like :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello :) i am normally a 14 and i bought it in a Large and it is rather big on me (i could have done with a Medium)! hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for replying :) is it elasticated? Sorry for the millions of questions. Just don't want to have to return it if there's a problem :)

      Delete
    3. no worries :) yeh the waist is elasticated! its lovely on, oh my love have 20% off their maxis this weekend too! x

      Delete

xo