Sunday, 23 June 2013

Mad Elizabeth Vintage Dungaree Dress





Stripe Dungaree Dress - c/o Mad Elizabeth Vintage
Grey Roll Sleeve T-Shirt - Topshop
Diasy Chain Necklace - Topshop
Converse Style Shoes - Primark

How sweet is this striped dungaree dress from Mad Elizabeth Vintage? The lovely girls Clare and Heather behind the vintage brand have been ever so kind to me since I started blogging and last week sent me this sweet little number to feature on my blog. The girls have lots of awesome vintage stock at great prices and are launching their very own online blog this week. You can check it out here. If you are ever in Leeds the girls have their own shop at the Corn Exchange too. 

I've taken to wearing my hair up in a pineapple style (and now colour) a lot recently. I have so much hair it is nice to just stick it up sometimes, and I also really like how it flips around when I move my head haha. I've had a packet on Bindi's for ages but have never worn them, I'm too scared, although as this is one of the outfits I am taking to Glastonbury with me I thought I would play around with a Bindi as I am planning to take them too. 

This will probably be my last blog post before I go to Glastonbury so I speak to you all in a week or so :)


Email Me

15 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Loving the little lace socks too :) Have a great time at Glastonbury!


    The Little Antlers - blog
    Little Lemon Designs - portfolio
    My Etsy Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool look, love the necklace! So jelaousof you going to Glasto! Have fun xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous of Glastonbury! I bet you'll have an amazing time!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing dungaree dress!!! Have SO SO much fun in Glastonbury!
    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo super duper cute!!! Looking lbautiful and your hair is like fiyahhhhhh xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit
    http://choosefashionstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit! I wish i looked good in dungarees but they seem to look weird on me hahah, LOVE that daisy necklace xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lush outfit! your hair looks mad (in a good way) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I've never seen a look like this! A bit crazy, but also beautiful for the summertime :)Do you like festivals?!

    xx San ✿
    owlspassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh you look so cool, you always do! I love these dungarees so much, and oh my god have the BEST TIME EVER AT GLASTO! Cannot describe how jealous I am of you right now, lucky lucky lucky! xxx


    dozen dresses

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have SO much hair as well (ours is probably the same length) so i know what you mean about just needing to stick it up sometimes.

    littlehenrylee

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the dungarees dress ! your hair is awesome,hope you enjoyed glasto,


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this outfit, it's so gorgeous and you look stunning!
    i especially love that daisy chain, haha

    Tahnee from Hysterical Hearts xx
    http://hystericalhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

xo