Wednesday, 19 June 2013

For Love & Lemons Look Book










All Image Credit: For Love & Lemons

I have such an enormous girl crush on Chloe Norgaard. Not only does she always have the best hair ever, I love her cheeky persona in front of a camera too. These look book shots by For Love & Lemons have a really vintage bohemian meets 90s grunge vibe and I just can't get enough of it! 

My favourite look is the one directly above, the bell sleeves on the white dress are just amazing but that lace cut out detail just trumps everything. I also adore how everything is very girly yet paired with battered converse, it just works.

All I need to do now is get really brave with the old hair dye.


Email Me

9 comments:

  1. aww these photos are unreal. She looks gorgeous!! Major girl crush!


    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are fab, she's stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that hair colour! damn!
    Definitely go for it, you can always dye over it if you don't like it.

    Nat xx
    http://floral-fatigue.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't adore you more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow her hair is out of this world crazy good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos x

    mac lipstick/eyeshadow giveaway - 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the lace maxi and end smock! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing photoshoot - how beautiful is she! so jealous! xx
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

xo