Sunday, 5 May 2013

Company Magazine Photo Shoot: 'Here Comes The Tribe'


While interning with Company Magazine earlier this year I was fortunate enough to attend a photo shoot which was featured in the current May Issue. Entitled 'Here Comes The Tribe' the photo shoot was based around the ultimate hipster wedding. With the wedding season coming up Company played dress up, styling the models in the hippest wedding outfits possible experimenting with shape and pattern to create the most fun and flamboyant looks. 

On shoot day I assisted and later transcribed the accompanying interviews with the ever so cool models from the shoot. The shoot took place in central London in what I can only describe a house from Oliver Twist. Huge high ceilings and panelled wooden floors where the backdrop for the shoot which was absolutely beautiful. In-between takes I had a little adventure around the rest of the house and took a few snaps - I was in awe! 

It was great to see how a national magazine conducts a photo shoot from the styling rails, to watching the photographer work and picking up tips from the hair and make up artists!











Did you see this photo shoot in the current issue of Company Magazine? What did you think?

R x 

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow I'm so jealous, I loved the article when I read it! x

    http://brightanddandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! So very jealous bet it was absolutely fantastic to be apart of a national magazine photo shoot. Love the photos! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun. I'd love to go to a mod wedding aha x

    ReplyDelete

xo