Tuesday, 16 April 2013

What I'd Wear: In Las Vegas


Off The Shoulder Dress - Oh My Love

Last year I went on a road trip around California that ended in Las Vegas, Nevada. While there I was completely in awe of the bright lights and glamorous vibe of the city at night time. Unfortunately I didn't take appropriate clothing with me on our trip however if I was to go again this outfit is what I would wear. 

This Oh My Love dress is absolutely gorgeous. The perfect little black dress it is sexy without being to revealing, I wish I had an occasion to wear it on this side of the pond. 


Marabou Feather Bag - Topshop

This magenta feather bag is just gorgeous and I can see it working so well at a really glamorous event. I never really 'dress up' properly and think this bag would work really well as a clutch. 


Das Platform Boot - Nasty Gal

These shoes are completely kick ass and I can imagine they would give me the confidence boost I would need while playing poker games.  I love perspex heels at the moment and these ombre ones are just amazing. 

What would you wear if you were going to gamble in Las Vegas?

R x


10 comments:

  1. Love your choices! Those shoes are insane!


    xx
    www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooooove that dress. this outfit is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those shoes are amazing, and something I would never have the guts to wear!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh the Das boots. Amazing. Coincidentally I have a post going up on Swimwear365 over the next few days about Las Vegas.. I've never been so you'll have to let me know what you think!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress, the shoes are insanely cool!
    http://skull-hearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that dress is amazing! xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bag is amazing! Such a shame it's sold out on the website now. Love this outfit, definitely good choices for Las Vegas X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even on Lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    WIN 100 $ JEWELRY!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post and style! I'd love if you checked out my Facebook Page and blog, www.facebook.com/BeautyBrainsAndBalls and maybe even gave it a "like."

    I'm currently doing a 20 euro Topshop giftcard giveaway! I can't wait to see more of your posts to come!

    Siobhan xo

    ReplyDelete

xo