Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Topshop Mom Jeans


Polka Dot Crop Top - Topshop
Acid Wash 'Mom' Jeans - Topshop

I am so so sorry about the terrible quality of this outfit post! My camera has finally broken after months of acting like it might do and using the camera on my Mac Book is the only thing I could think of. If I can work out how to use my Mum's Nikon SLR then normal quality may continue.

For now anyway I just wanted to show you my 'new' fringe. It isn't really new as it is the fringe I have had for years, however after yet another failed attempt to grow it out, it is back! I also love love love the Topshop Mom jeans. I fell head over heels for the acid wash version as they look so good with crop tops and creepers. I would advise you to go at least one size up if you are getting them, I work at Topshop and there is definitely something fishy going on with the sizing of these. 

I have so many new clothes to show you, I think it has been a month since my last outfit post. Woah!

Todays Playlist: Bastille - Pompeii // Hudson Taylor - Chasing Rubies // Peace - Higher Than The Sun // The 1975 - Chocolate 

R x

14 comments:

  1. I have that top and I love the jeans and if I had them I would totally wear them together. Whenever I want trousers from topshop, I always have to go a size up - it's very odd! Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jeans. Love that you said "something fishy" that made me laugh a lot. Yay

    anythingbas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to size up in these jeans! Could barely get my usual size done up when i tried a pair on! They are a great style though x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look bloomin' amazing! Please don't ever ever ever ever grow your fringe out, you rock it so badly (as lame as that sounded, 'tis true!) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely love what you're wearing, i really want a pair of those jeans!
    and i'm so jealous of your heeled boots, they're gorge
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks amazing! I am so tempted to dye mine dark all the time but am too scared! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your fringe :) I've been hacking away at my own for years now. It's kinda my thing now. lol. Great jeans, too xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so torn as to whether to get these on uniform and you've just completely sold them to me! they look amazingggg on you! <3
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely fabulous, really love that top xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i loveee these topshop mom jeans! i just got a pair myself & they literally go with everything :)

    http://racheldavi3.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

xo