Monday, 29 April 2013

Seek & Revive Vintage Kilo Sale


On Saturday I headed to Bethnal Green with a friend to check out the first ever Seek & Revive Vintage Kilo Sale. I love vintage kilo sales as they are so affordable and you can get loads of goodies for the price one would normally cost you. At £15/kilo the Seek & Revive Vintage Kilo Sale was so cheap! We found that it is hard to work out exactly how much a kilo weighs, in the end I spent £45! However for this I got an amazing leather baseball jacket, a dress, a bag, 2 t-shirts and 4 shirts which I think is absolutely amazing.

Arriving just before 11am my friend and I spent four hours scouring all the rails and taking little breaks in the outside area when we felt shopped out. We found lots of amazing things and had such a good time at the sale which even had live DJ's playing to keep the vibes going. 








Based in The Oval Space in Bethnal Green the Seek & Revive Vintage Kilo Sale is only £1 to get in and will run again on the 1st June. 


R x

5 comments:

  1. ah! I have yet to go to a kilo sale!!! but know I would stock up!!! looks like you got some great goodies!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you picked up some goodies Robyn!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks amazing, I'd soon be in there rummaging through it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great day! Glad that your purchases are such a bargain, jacket looks wicked. xx

    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet your arms must have ached so much after all that rumaging hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete

xo