Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Higher Than The Sun






Sunglasses - H&M
Grey Rolled Sleeve T-Shirt - Topshop
Floral Shorts Pinafore - Topshop
Agyness Deyn X Dr Martens Creepers

Yesterday Leigh from Fox & Feather and I headed to Fratton in Portsmouth to see the band Peace. Arriving in the late afternoon we headed to the see front for a catch up and some pre-gig beers on the beach. The weather was absolutely beautiful and it was so lovely to be beside the sea!

I bought this floral shorts pinafore from Topshop this week and I absolutely love it. I wore it quite simply yesterday for the gig however also plan to wear it with cycling shorts this summer, and with a black chiffon shirt underneath while it is still a little bit chilly out. 

I've seen Peace quite a few times already but they are always so much fun live with lots of dancing and singing. I had a great time last night dancing along however the mass of teenagers moshing on each other kind of took away from the vibe. I am looking forward to seeing them at Glastonbury with a slightly more, ahem, mature crowd. I cannot believe I just said that... who am I?

R x

16 comments:

  1. Ah those floral dungarees are to die for Robyn!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Fratton!!! My BFF lived there for uni but I only ever visited when it was cold. Re: your lovely comment, I completely agree about the IRL buddies: I'd love to go see Peace and booze on the beach. The awesome news is that there may be a blogger-trip organised to Portsmouth this summer, you need to be involved. It's all theoretical so far but will let you know the plan! :D
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your pinafore! Looks like a great day!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute and great photos :)

    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah those dungarees are so cool

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking gooood girl! Major shoe envy! & It's nice to see you had a great gig night, always fun ^.^

    candycoatedfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Utterly gorgeous, a perfect spring outfit! And seriously I am so envious of your long hair...

    xx
    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah you look so cool, love your pinnie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pinnie! Looks like a brilliant day! x

    lemon-freckles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your pinafore SO much!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahh I want some of those Dr Marten creepers sooo bad! ^.^ x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want a pair of those agyness deyn creepers! Lovely outfit xx

    ReplyDelete

xo