Monday, 29 April 2013

Happy Accident




So today I had a happy accident. I bought three boxes of the most white blonde hair dye I could find and carelessly threw it on my naturally black hair. I was fully expecting it to go ginger however was not expecting it to go as multi-tonal as it has. After freaking out for a bit I've decided I love my new part blonde part ginger part auburn hair! 

I have always always always wanted blonde hair but kept being told I had beautiful natural hair, that I'll ruin it's condition or that it'll go ginger, which put me off. I've been feeling very 'screw everything' recently and just decided to go for it and hope for the best. In the end I want it to go ash white so I can dye it lilac, and when I get bored of that I want it duurrrtyyyyy blonde. For now though I'm letting it recover and being a newly dyed ginger (ish). 

Peace & Pout,

R x


10 comments:

  1. Ah your hair looks so cool! X

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great! Quirky and beautiful! :) x

    lemon-freckles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifaaal! it should be called a perfect accident

    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh looks sick! Love it. I've always wanted to go Auburn too cause I have slight ginger-ness in my hair in the summer due to my mum being a ginge haha so I've always wanted to go full xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think it looks pretty cool! i've often been tempted to go ginger myself but i love blonde too much xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like your hair the way it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it! I've always wanted to be blonde ]: xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this-such a good accident! be VERY careful going blonde though, mine all broke off when I did it from red :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks sick! I've always wanted to do something crazy with mine but I don't have the guts haha

    www.borrowedwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these colours! The same thing happened to me last year I was 99 percent sure my hair would go like this but that 1 percent made me do it, everyone called me crunchie for a few weeks after until I got it professionally bleached

    ReplyDelete

xo