Monday, 22 April 2013

George at Asda High Summer Bloggers Picnic


On Saturday I was invited up to London with Leigh and Toni to attend the George at Asda blogging event. Situated in the hustle and bustle of Carnaby St, the George at Asda press space was so lovely. I don't have an Asda near me so have never really checked out their clothing line, however after attending the event I certainly will be having a look online. 







Invited in by all of George at Asda's lovely staff we were taken on tour of the latest pieces and had the trends explained to us. I particularly liked the Tiger print swimwear and beautiful chiffon dresses and skirts, although anything chiffon is a hit in my book. Including lots of pretty florals and bright tropical prints there was plenty to suit all styles with prices to rival Primark too. 







With a picnic theme we took advantage of the photo booth and candy floss machine on offer stuffing ourselves with a sugar overload. I love this picture I took of Leigh under the tropical umbrella, we pretended she was chilling out at Coachella and soaked up the summery vibes. On hand were the Powderpuff girls who gave us manicures and hairdo's and provided plenty of giggles while doing so. 


Leigh also introduced me to her latest obsession, Vine, and we made a video. I don't have an iPhone so had no idea how to use it however I think our director/actress skills are unparalleled. 

R x

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos , looks like a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like so much fun! I love vine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely to finally say hello to you Robyn! Loved your pinafore!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look like you've had a fun! By the looks of the pictures, their clothes seems great and I totally would check it out for more summer clothes.

    that vine video is pretty cool x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that vine video is so cool! ah this post made me feel all summery!

    laila x

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a great event! candy flossss!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh yay for cotton candy! It looks like it was a really lovely event! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh I love George, and Asda actually, and I have a few of these things pictured! I always go when I'm back at my parents. Glad you had fun :D
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! Looks like it was a ton of fun :)

    Some Sparkle and Shine

    ReplyDelete
  10. oww you are too cute! looks like you had a great time :)! I'll definitely have to check out their clothing line xx
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

xo