Monday, 4 March 2013

Wake! Bake! Skate!





Cat Hat - Topshop
Floral Kimono - Topshop Sale
Dip Dye T-Shirt - Topshop
Disco Leggings - H&M Kids
Platform Boots - Jeffrey Campbell

One of the things in my wardrobe I have started a 'collection' of is floral kimonos. I absolutely love how they can just be slung on with anything and instantly vamp it up a bit. This little beauty I got in the Topshop sale about £10 (I think) down from £58. It is a size 6 which made me laugh as I bought this t-shirt at the same time in a 16 to make it really oversized. Just goes to prove that sizes do not really mean that much - although the day I get a size 8 Topshop jean on I'll probs cry with joy. 

This week I am back interning again with Company Magazine which is super exciting. I am still settling in and learning new things every day. I am also looking for more bloggers for a piece I am working on so keep sending me your links :) I am going for dinner with a few friends this week and maybe some charity shop browsing on Saturday but hopefully will have a quiet one as I am still so tired!


I kept hearing the name Fidlar around for ages however never checked the band out. I am so glad I finally did as I absolutely love them. An American surf punk band Fidlar are everything I love, in your face and totally infectious at the same time. I have heard amazing things about them live and cannot wait for them to head back over to the UK.

R x


21 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I think this outfit is my favourite that you've ever worn! It all works together so well! Good luck with the interning [: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That floral kimono is absolutely stunning...such a perfect outfit xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn that hat! I just love it! Xxs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimonos are amazing and yours was such a bargain. I love your necklace collection and how you layer them. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. No one rocks a kimono like you,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimono looks perfect over that dip dye tee! You are such a beaut. Omg just noticed thats a cat hat..NEEED!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love your Kimono! I also totally love waking baking and skating.
    CAT HAT!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I <3 a good kimono and this one's lovely. I'm listening to Lupé Fiasco right now which that song title makes me think of!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit Robyn! The kimono is beautiful.
    Good Luck interning to, xxx

    www.birdbloom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love your kimono! I love kimonos in general, really. Great styling xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg this outfit is soo perfect! I love it!!!
    I just recently started following your blog! its amazing and the music taste you have :)
    hope you can stop by my blog when you can!
    Xx
    Janice

    UnwrittenDetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is amazing, love that kimono. I need some more kimonos in my life haha. I completely agree on the sizes thing! x

    http://millynonymous.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. the t shirt and boots are amazing!love the kimono too <3 cool style gurl
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loooove you dip dye top so much!! Right up my street, I've also been really excited to see these boots about, I like them so much more than the standard JC's still chunky but a much more interesting heel!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. perfect outfit! your style is amazing <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing outfit! Love your jewelry and those JC boots, omg! xx
    www.wldhrts.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. ohhh, those booties! Got mine is the sales last months and I am loving them! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete

xo