Saturday, 2 March 2013

Retro Rose Vintage Stall


Today I hosted my first ever vintage stall. My friend Donna set up Retro Rose last year and has been to two previous stalls however asked me for my help this time. I have so many vintage bits it is silly so thought selling some on would be a great idea, especially as setting up a vintage stall is something I have wanted to do for a long time now.

We hosted our stall in a kitsch cafe called 'The Tea Bar' in my home town of Basingstoke. We were open from 9-5 and sold quite a few things each which was obviously really good. I learnt quite a lot about what sells well and what doesn't so will be keeping this in mind for next time. We have been asked if we would like to make it a monthly occurrence and have our eye on a few other local markets and stalls to get involved with too. 

You can check out the Retro Rose Facebook page here, and the shop here.

R x


















10 comments:

  1. Oh I love your dress! I love vintage fairs, there was today but unfortunately I had to miss it ]: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is gorgeous, definitely would love to visit somewhere like this, looks so pretty

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you set things up- glad you managed to sell some bits. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this looks like such a cool stall, glad it went well! :)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many beautiful pieces, I wish I could have come! definitely checking out the online store now :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures, the clothes look lovely!xx

    www.electra-violet.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww you both look gorgeous! I'd love to do something like this. Hope you had a fab day :)


    Hannah xx

    www.raspberrykitsch.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like so much fun! :)
    I really need to get rid of my vintage bits too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you had so much to sell!! That's like the amount in my whole wardrobe!! Haha. It looks fab, glad it was a success!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

xo