Thursday, 7 March 2013

Hot Tub Cinema: Austin Powers


Last week the lovely people at Hot Tub Cinema asked me down to a viewing of my choice to check out their very unique event. While at first I was very weary of getting my bikini body out in the midst of winter when I've been a bit naughty recently, all was forgotten as soon as the hot tubs were in sight.

Opting for Austin Powers, because lets face it, sitting in a hot tub drinking complementary Moet can only be done to such a movie, myself and my friend Rosie had such a blast. The hot tubs were lovely and warm and of course Austin Powers is a classic I could watch again and again. Hot Tub Cinema is a really unique event, I love going to the cinema when everybody in the audience laughs along and this was such a social and enjoyable experience. There are plenty of other great films on over the next few weeks and talk of outdoor events come the Summer.





Check out the Hot Tub Cinema listings here,

R x


10 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I will 100% go if I get the chance, I'm glad you have a good time :)! xx
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that is the coolest thing ever!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to this like 4 days ago, saw Pulp Fiction! (I say 'saw' no one watched it hahaha) What a funny coincidence! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place sounds amazing! where is it?
    I need to go!

    www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk

    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's amazing, i want to go!

    laila x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a cool event!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a cool idea!! How much was a token worth out of interest? xx

    http://myworldbysasha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. omgosh that looks immensely cool! looks like you had a fun time
    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. THIS IS THE BEST IDEA EVER OMG D:

    ReplyDelete

xo