Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Currently Coveting: Eyeball Print

1/ Topshop 2/ ASOS 3/ Yayer 4/ Drop Dead 5/ Lazy Oaf 
6/ Monki 7/Agyness Deyn X Doc Martens 8/Topshop 9/ Nasty Gal 10/ Etsy 
11/ Chicnova 12/ Lazy Oaf 13/ Agyness Deyn X Doc Martens

Recently I have fallen in love with the trend of using eyes as a pattern on clothing or a focal point on accessories. It adds a quirky edge to a garment and is something very different to the usual florals we see at this time of year.

I love each of these pieces and already have the Topshop eyeball t-shirt which has become a new favourite. The mint green Monki shirt is just gorgeous and I have my eyes on buying it after payday. I already have a hologram necklace with an eye on it from eBay but this Yayer one is lovely too.

R x

14 comments:

  1. Wow, I love these pieces! The Monki shirt and the necklace are amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome selection, I really want the blue eyeball vest from Topshop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Errrmerrgeeerd I love all of this but the Drop Dead shirt is totally sick. Really into Drop Dead right now!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these pieces! Aggy Dean stuff is amazing!

    xx


    typewriterteeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this trend, my favourite pieces are from the dm collection but it is all so damn expensive...

    Chloe

    cisforchloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog you have such an amazing sense of style! Major crushing over this print, the purse is a must have!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this trend! The Topshop vest is fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Number 3 has to be my favourite, always wanted to get one of those 3d-ish necklaces yknow? And the Agyness Deyn pieces are just fab! If only I was rich...

    Ellie
    xoxo
    http://elleshajean.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a bit eyeball print crazyyy atm.. think I want everything haa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great selection. Number 6 and 10 must be mine. Love it.

    Ess.
    http://neonbone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah I used to collect those eyeball rings - what a creepy child! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving the eyeball print, so awesome! I want to do eyeball nails soon :)

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing items you've chosen! love the print <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

xo