Wednesday, 6 February 2013

The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour






Grey Felt Hat - H&M
Mottled Oversized Jumper - Topshop
Velvet Skater Dress - Miss Selfridge
Short Celtic Necklace - eBay
Long Pentagram Necklace - Empty Casket
Cut Out Buckle Boots - Topshop

I wore this little outfit to work earlier this week and everybody told me I looked really nice so I thought I would share it on my blog. I have had this grey felt hat for years and years but have never been sure on it. I thought my black bowler might make this a bit too gothic so went with this grey number instead, what do you think?

Everybody seems to be loving this Empty Casket necklace as much as me, but incase you did buy it please be super duper careful with the gem spheres that go inside, I've already lost the blue one at work and am gutted! The most exciting thing that has happened this week is being told I had tonsillitis and an ear infection by the doctor BOO. But at least I can be all 'I told you I was ill' and shake my red antibiotics at people. 

Actually the most exciting thing that happened this week was Beyonce announcing she is touring. I LOVE YOU B!


As this year is the first ever year (eeeep) I will be attending Glastonbury I had to watch this at home in bed almost crying the whole way through. I don't know what it is about Beyonce, I can't resist a bit of girl power. Anyway here is her entire set at Glasto. Enjoy.

R x


17 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit lady :)
    That hat is fab!
    Ohhh I really want to see Bey Bey in concert!!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit with the simple colours! I am so so soooooo excited for Beyonce tours!11

    www.bethbabblesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I frickin love this outfit :) love the tights xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 this outfit longtime, that hat suits you so much! I hope you're feeling better soon, I love being able to say I told you so to people who've said there's nothing wrong when I'm ill, I'm such a saddo, haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another cute outfit! Love the jumper x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, especially... well, I love it all :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the jumper and the dotty tights! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaah this hat is so cute, and I love the Empty Casket necklace on. I wanna go see Beyonce!!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit, hat is so cute! I have been to Glasto twice and you will have the best time EVER!!! Just be prepared for lots of walking, its huuuuuge!! I am doing Bestival for the first time this year :-) xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about this outfit - especially the boots! I hope you feel better soon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really like your jumper!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are right, you look so nice! and the textures are great together! YES TO B TOURING! OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So jealous you're going to Glastonbury! NEED NEED NEED to get tickets for Beyonce or life just won't be worth living anymore! Love the blog hun, really nice outfit

    http://blogthedailywear.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute outfit!

    www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the outfit, especially the skirt! <3

    ReplyDelete

xo