Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Make Your Move Now And Try To Win The Game





Bowler Hat - H&M
Plaid Chiffon Shirt - Yayer
Cherub Necklace - Topshop (sale)
Denim Pinafore - Topshop
Burgundy Bucket Bag - Vintage
Buckle Boots - Topshop

The obsession with pinafores continues. I picked up this little beaut from work and have been wearing it with my vast collection of chiffon shirts ever since. Chiffon shirts have also recently taken over my wardrobe as they make anything just look that little bit smarter which I love. They are also incredibly comfortable and great for layering which is my favourite trick to make me feel like I have new outfits when I cannot afford new clothes.

It is my last week at work for three weeks now as I am starting my internship with Company on Monday. I am equal parts excited and nervous however I know it is going to be a brilliant experience so I really can't wait to be living in London again and working at a magazine I adore for nearly a month. Woo hoo!


On Saturday I am going to the NME Awards show to see Django Django, Peace, Palma Violets and, ahem, Miles Kane. I think I am most excited to see Django Django as their music sounds like nothing I have ever heard before and makes me want to dance like a raving loon. Their song 'WOR' is possibly my favourite from their debut album and the one I can't wait to hear live again the most.


R x

26 comments:

  1. You look beautiful I love you dress! I'm at the show on Saturday too, I saw everyone in Leeds and it was awesome, Django Django are amazing- the harmonies are incredible live. No need for the ahem with Miles either ;) there's so shame in liking him (although it seems it's only me and Rebecca (it's Cohen) that like him haha) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this denim pinafore!

    check out my latest giveaway?
    charmainescloset.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/800-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pinafore, so cute and you totally rock it

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute! love your style babe! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveee that shirt under your new dress :)
    Yay for starting at Company sooooon!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THIS! The pinafore looks amazing, I'd never be able to pull this off thanks to the 2 size difference between my fat ass and my small waist/shoulders - pah!! Nothing fiiiiits! You look a total babe <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This denim pinafore is super cute on you dolly! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. your sense of style is everything I wish mine was! you look lovely as per usual, I hope you have an amazing time on Saturday, and I'm so jealous of your internship! xx
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute outfit, love your necklace x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit so much, especially the blouse! I have the earrings that match your necklace but I need the necklace too, it's beautiful!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looooove this look! Great!!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those roots on the wall behind you make such a perfect backdrop for these photos. Hope you have a wonderful time doing your internship!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit, adore the pinafore! xx

    www.electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. CUTE! Did you find a white chiffon shirt??

    Good luck for next week xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant cute in the Cher Horowitz way!
      X

      Delete
  15. I love your plaid chiffon shirt and the pinafore! Hope you have an amazing time at your Company internship - you're so lucky xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous outfit :) good luck at the internship you lucky thing! How did you get it - out of curiosity because I want to do a similar thing :)

    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Robyn. I'm so glad I discovered your blog today. I'm a fellow journalist and plan on moving to the UK (London) in the fall. I look forward to following your adventures!

    xx S.
    The Laughing Medusa

    ReplyDelete
  18. omgosh you look absolutely lovely! i'm in love with your topshop dress

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. ahh, i have the biggest obsession with pinafores right now! i don't own any but i'm on the hunt for the perfect one with a skater skirt. hopefully i'll get it soon, i have so many outfits in mind for it already, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  20. [url=http://www.monarch-garments.com/indowestern.asp]http://www.monarch-garments.com/indowestern.asp[/url]
    Indian menswear suit
    That is an extremely well written article.I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful information
    http://www.monarch-garments.com/indowestern.asp

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your style!!! That hat is so cute! By the way my mom's name is Robin Lynch. haha

    ReplyDelete

xo