Saturday, 16 February 2013

London Fashion Week: Street Style



Bowler Hat - H&M
Studded Denim Jacket - DIY
Cream Chiffon Dress - River Island
Bucket Bag - Vintage
Cut Out Boots - Topshop

Yesterday I headed down to Somerset House to meet some other bloggers and check out the goings on at London Fashion Week. I only decided to go on Wednesday so had no time to prepare an outfit, instead I went with comfortable rather than super stylish. I felt very boring in comparison to everybody else but I did get lots of inspiration while I was there. 

I met up with HelenaTiger, Hayley and Olivia and ended up bumping into lots of other girls too which was really lovely! I found the whole experience very surreal although lots and lots of fun! We also did some celeb spotting which included Marina and the Diamonds, Molly King and a lot of the Made In Chelsea cast although I had no idea who any of them are. 

As you can see monochrome with a splash of neon seemed to be the order of the day, especially if that splash was a neon beanie which I saw a billion of. I also saw lots of weird and wonderful outfits but didn't get very clear pictures! If anybody knows who the second to last girl is please please please let me know - I think I am in love with her!




















I took and edited all these snaps myself so if you wish to use them for anything please email me first at: therobyndiaries@gmail.com

R x

16 comments:

  1. Wow, these photos are amazing! Looks so inspirational to go there :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so much more into people looking comfortable and happy in what they wear than some of the absolute bonkers attention-seeking looks at LFW. You captured some good ones here though!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im in love with the blonde girls orange trousers and your River Island dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress and denim jacket you look amazing. Loving all the street style pictures! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with your studded DIY jacket - wish I was at #LFW :(

    Be great if you could check out my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    And also my latest outfit post here

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was so lovely spending the day with you :) i'm cringing so bad at that awkward pose i'm doing hahaha. That girl second to last is chloe norgaard, i knew i had seen her on instagram! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fashion week must be so exciting to go to! to be honest i'm not really a fan of anything neon, including beanies, but i love your outfit!

    little henry lee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah I love the claret and blue vintage dress - right up my street! You look lovely Robyn!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice street style snaps- wish I'd gone on the friday now! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish I'd have gone on Friday!
    You looked fab :)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh such amazing style! LFW is such an amazing time, even the buzz online is just electric. So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing pictures, i love street style photographs. Everyone looks so good! I really wish i had to chance to go to LFW!xx

    www.electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. The girl is model Chloe Norgaard, she's amazing!
    https://twitter.com/ChloeNorgaard

    ReplyDelete

xo