Sunday, 17 February 2013

Jeffrey Campbell Freda


Jeffrey Campbell Freda Boots

Last weekend I did something very naughty. I bought my first ever pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes. I think like most girls I have wanted a pair of JC shoes for ever and ever however I did not want a pair of Lita's. Instead I have been lusting after the Freda for a while now and was gutted when I missed out on them in the Office sale. Lots of researching had me on the Oxygen Boutique website where they were on sale for £80 instead of £180. Further researching then brought up a 10% off discount code for Oxygen Boutique so I eventually got my babies for £72 + P&P.

I am absolutely in love with my new shoes and I feel so smug that I got a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes for the same price a really nice pair would cost on the high street. While these are very, very high the platform front means they are incredibly easy to walk in, although I think I will need lots of practise in them before any hardcore drinking sessions take place while wearing them. Being black lace up boots I am hoping they will go with lots of outfits and be very versatile when I get used to the added height, or so I hope.

R x

16 comments:

  1. My boyfriend got me a pair of Jeffries for Christmas - I love them!
    I prefer the heel on yours.

    New follower here - would love if you could follow back?
    www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk

    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are boooodiful, such a refreshing change to Litas too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i want to buy them so bad, they're gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so pretty! <3 the heel does look pretty scary but the platform always helps! x
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. the heels on these guys - ooft x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE these ones! I'm not a fan of all of their styles but I'm totally crushing over the shape of those heels/platform. WANT!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jelous! They are amazing!

    http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. they look amazing!! x
    http://girlinalbion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look amazing! Though I'm not too convinced I'd be able to walk in them, but you got them for such a good bargain!

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are the living end! They will go so well with your edgy style!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ughh they are so nice! And so cheap for JCs

    http://brightanddandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. these look amazing! quite a bargainous find xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love Freda!!
    but unfortunatly they're to high for me;-(

    ReplyDelete
  14. These Are So Gorgeous!!! We Hope You Love Your New JCs!

    ReplyDelete

xo